Taxation in corporate restructuring
At Carbray we offer innovative tax planning solutions across the spectrum of corporate restructuring.
• Sale of part of a company.
• Segregation of one or more parts of a business.
• Elimination of inactive companies of business groups.
• Incorporation of a new business venture.
• Introduction of new investors.
All of this follows a prior analysis of the strategy according to a specific tax planning strategy, which ensures the maximum effectiveness of the post-transaction structure.
• Planning and strategies for the acquisition and sale of real estate.
• Sales of shares and corporate assets, and planning for day-to-day business transactions.
• Estate Planning
• Planning for business success.
Carbray’s tax planning team offers creative and sophisticated plans, ensuring that our clients’ transactions will be structured to achieve optimal results.